(the jump forward on pigeon welfare)
A combination of fatty acids with a natural antibacterial activity and super recovery qualities. It will change the way fanciers look after their pigeons.
Wonder Pigeon is a dietary supplement produced specific for racing pigeons. It has been developed as a patented mixture of monoglycerides and diglycerides of butyric acid, caprylic acid, capric acid, propionic acid and lauric acid.
They improve the intestinal health of the pigeon by a selective non-pH dependent anti-bacterial effect:
• Correction of digestion
• Increasing the appetite
• Recovery of the intestinal flora
• Strengthening of the natural resistance
• Supporting the metabolism
• Increasing nutrients absorption
Reduced administration or alternate for:
• Medication to treat intestinal infections like “young bird disease” (adeno-coli, paratyphoid, colibacillosis,…
• Non protected organic acids
• Encapsulated acids
• Zinc oxide
• Oils, fats
• Beer yeast
• Pre – and probiotics
USE AND DOSAGE:
• Daily 1 to 2 ml Wonder Pigeon / litre of drinking water (with youngsters – brooding period).
• Daily 1,5 ml Wonder Pigeon / litre of drinking water.
• The day of arrival + the day after: 2,0 ml Wonder Pigeon / litre of drinking water.
• The day of shipment + the day before: 3 ml Wonder Pigeon / litre of drinking water.
• Daily 2,0 ml Wonder Pigeon / litre of drinking water.